Friday, March 24, 2006

Cedar City Real Estate

I just wanted to post and let everyone know I do have another blog that I update more frequently. I mostly use this blog to advertise a few of the investment properties that I come across. I have a quite a few investors now and I rarely do this anymore but I do post all my listings on my other blog and sometimes this blog. You can view my other blog by visitings Cedar City Homes For Sale. I also have a website with a full Iron and Beaver County MLS search at Cedar City Utah Real Estate. If you are looking for a real estate agent please contact me by visiting my website or by calling me directly at 435-531-3063.

4 Comments:

At 1:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can you give me a guess on what 2 acres of land in
Cedar Valley acerage would go for?

 
At 7:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

1 acre lots are 20000. I would say 2 acres is 40000.

 
At 5:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 8:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home